1. What is LendMe.PH?
LendMe.ph is the largest network of lenders in the Philippines. It facilitates fast and easy access to credit for different financial needs by connecting borrowers to multiple lending partners in one single loan application online.
2. Is LendMe.ph Legitimate?
Absolutely! LendMe.ph is a that matches the Filipino market to several legitimate lending companies in the Philippines.
In doubt? Call us at this number: +639053679368 or +639297780716. You can also visit us at LZL Building No. 63 Gen. Lim Street, Heroes Hills, Brgy. Sta. Cruz, Quezon City, 1104 Philippines.
3. Is LendMe.ph a free service?
Yes! We do not charge borrowers a cent for our pre-qualification process. Every transaction that we do for you is free.
4. Do I need to have collateral to get my loan approved?
It depends on the loan type and the loan amount you are requesting to borrow. You can get a loan without collateral if you avail of a personal loan, salary loan, student or educational loan, pension loan, business loan and quick cash loan.
5. Can I apply for a loan even when someone else owns the collateral?
Yes, you can as long as the owner of the property is willing to become your co-borrower/co-mortgager. He/She needs to fill out a separate application form and sign all the required documents. However, this is a case-to-case basis depending on your matched lending company.
6. What are considered valid collateral?
Valid collaterals depend on the lending company. For the most part, your house, lot and car are among the properties that are acceptable collaterals to put against a loan.
7. What is Credit Investigation (CI)?
Loan Officers and/or agents will either do a personal interview or ask around your neighborhood regarding your character as a person and your credit responsibility (i.e. bills paid on time, source of income, credit balance etc.).
8. Will I be approved even with bad credit records in the past?
In most cases, it is almost impossible especially if the issue has yet to be resolved. However, there are always ways to redeem your credit score and fix your bad credit record. Try to resolve your bad credit first. There are a couple of companies lending money specialized in providing loans to people with bad credit history.
9. How do I qualify for a loan?
Lending companies differ in the market they usually serve. Qualifying for a loan will depend on the type of loan and the source of income. The following are simple qualifying criteria common to lending companies:
- 18-59 years old upon loan maturity (maximum age may vary)
- Filipino citizen
- Must have source of income
- Must have landline or mobile number
- If employed: Must be employed for at least one (1) year in current company
- If self-employed or with business: Business must be registered and have been operating for at least one (1) year
- OFW/Seaman: Must have a co-borrower in the Philippines
- Foreigner: Must be married to a Filipino citizen to act as principal borrower
- Check out complete list of requirements per loan type
10. What is the minimum monthly income to qualify for a loan?
Most banks and lending companies require loan applicants to have at least a 15,000 monthly income, regardless of source. However, some money lending companies would base it on the loan amount and the purpose of your loan. Some would qualify monthly income of less than 10,000 as long as the borrower has a co-borrower or a co-maker.
11. Can we choose the lender we want to lend us the money?
LendMe.ph works by giving you several choices of online lending companies in the Philippines so you can pick out the best loan rate suitable to your needs.
However, at the onset, LendMe.ph matches your borrower profile to that of the lending criteria of these companies. When you are matched with multiple lenders that is when it becomes your call.
12. Can I apply for a loan without proof of income?
In most cases, that would be a NO. No lender will lend to an applicant with no record of income. However, the only possibility that an applicant with no proof of income can borrow is when he/she owns a credit card for at least one (1) year and with a good credit record.
13. How do I get started with an online loan application?
Get started with your loan application by going to www.LendMe.ph or the homepage. Fill out the application and complete the steps. After submitting, check your email and your cellphone for further instruction.
14. What is the minimum and maximum amount I can borrow?
With our network of lending partners, we can offer our clients a range of PHP 10,000 to 2,000,000 of loan amount. However, final loan amounts are decided by the lending company you have been matched with and will depend on several factors such as loan type, monthly income, collateral etc.
15. How often will I get updates on the status of my loan application?
We have dedicated Customer Service Representatives who will call you regarding your status. Our system also sends automatic SMS when lenders update the status of your application in our system. You can also send us an email at pau@LendMe.ph or message us on our live chat tool.
16. How do I apply for a loan when I am abroad (onboard)?
You can have your beneficiary (for OFW) or Allotee (for Seaman) to apply for a loan in your behalf. Just have them apply under Beneficiary or Allotee loan via www.LendMe.ph.
17. What requirements do I need to submit?
Requirements will depend on the type of loan or the purpose of your loan. However, to give you a head start, click list of documentary requirements to check.
18. How long will it take to learn whether my loan is approved?
That strongly depends on the processing time of our partnered lending companies. It also depends on how fast you submit the lenders' requirements.
19. How do I know if my loan application has been disapproved?
You will receive an email from info@LendMe.ph informing you of the disapproval. However, we cannot guarantee that you will learn of the reason why your application was disapproved. Only your lender can divulge the reason of disapproval.
20. How do I get the money once the loan is approved?
Once your loan is approved, your lender will call you and provide instruction as to where and when the money will be released to you with all the documents to be signed for the duration of the repayment period.
21. What are the interest rates?
We partner with several lending companies in the Philippines and they have their own standard interest rates. However, LendMe.ph only partners with lending companies offering standard rates of between 2-4% per month.
22. How long will I be paying for the loan?
We partner with several lending companies in the Philippines and they have their own standard loan term (months or years to pay) depending on the amount requested. The loan term will also depend on your risk as a borrower or how likely you will be able to repay the loan on time.